1.1. POP-UP COOKIES
1.2. COOKIES POLICY
What are cookies?
Types of cookies
- a) According to the entity that manages the cookies:
- One’s own cookies: are those that are sent to the User’s device or terminal from the website and are managed by the owners and editors of the website.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the User’s terminal from a system or domain that is not managed by the website, but by a third party that will process the information obtained through the cookies.
- According to storage time:
- Session cookies: are those that collect and store data when the website is accessed and cease once the User disconnects from it.
- Persistent cookies: are those that have a specific length of storage time, which can range from a few minutes to several years. They are used to save and retrieve certain parameters each time the User visits the website.
- According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: are those that are essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of the website and use of the options or services offered. For example, those that maintain the session, manage response time, performance or validation of options, use security elements, share contents with social networks, etc.
- Customization cookies: are those that allow you to specify or customize some features of the website. For example, define the language, regional configuration or browser type.
- Analysis cookies: are those that allow tracking and analysis of the user’s behaviour on the website to develop browser profiles and be able to know the user’s preferences. They are usually used to measure the activity of the User in order to improve the service offered based on the results obtained. For example, an analytical cookie would control the geographical areas of greatest interest to a User, which is the product or service they like the most, etc. This website does Not Use these Cookies.
- Advertising cookies: are those that allow advertising space management on websites. This website does Not Use these Cookies.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: are those that allow website advertising space management. The function of these cookies is to store information about the User’s website behaviour to subsequently display customized advertising. This website does Not Use these Cookies.
What cookies do we use??
We use session cookies for technical functions of the Site, such as saving searches, site registration, or the use of the private area. This cookie remembers the language set by the visitor.
1 year after setting
How can you disable or delete cookies?
Below are some links with information on how to activate the User’s preferences on the main browsers:
- Cookies configuration for Google Chrome
- Cookies configuration for Mozilla Firefox
- Cookies configuration for Internet Explorer
- Cookies configuration for Safari